How would you define sales strategy?
At Vendatum, we define sales strategy as any plan that enables a company's sales force to be successful when completing the task given to them - and this task might be:
- To achieve a certain total sales figure within a certain period of time.
- To increase the profitability of a company's average customer base within a certain time period.
- To prioritise the sale of one product relative to another.
- To increase the time spent selling to one customer type relative to others another.
- To increase the sales of the company's products online relative to offline.
- To increase the sales in a specific geographic region.
...Or any combination of any number of the tasks mentioned above.
Suffice to say, if you're not careful it can all get very complicated, very quickly, but dont't worry - we're here to help! ...Just give us a call on: 01628 306 087 (or email your questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will be very happy to assist you further...